This article applies to selling in: Saudi Arabia
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: All listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Items classified as weapons under the Law of Weapons and Ammunition are prohibited.
The following are not classified as weapons:
- Self-defense sprays that stain an attacker’s face provided they do not contain irritants
- Toy guns provided they are not realistic
- Pallet knives
- Swiss Army Knives
- Pruning saws, topiary and other shears, and secateurs
- Saw blades
- Carving and toasting forks
- Knife sharpeners
- Razor blades permanently enclosed in a cartridge or housing with less than 2 mm of blade exposed
- Knives included in ordinary cutlery sets with forks and spoons
Examples of Prohibited Listings
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).