This article applies to selling in: Saudi Arabia
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
- Products that contain cosmetic grade alcohol e.g. nail polish remover, fragrances, hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant Wipes and Lens cleaner
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Alcoholic beverages like beer, wine, spirits, distilled beverages or hard liquors
- Foods that contain alcohol (for example, chocolates containing alcohol and liquid sweeteners or other ingestible food products that contain alcohol as an ingredient.)
- Alcohol licenses
- Alcohol brewing kits
- Alcohol fermentation kits
- Alcohol branded products (e.g. t-shirts, posters, lighters etc.)
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items or content can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).