This article applies to selling in: Saudi Arabia
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
All listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You must be approved by Amazon to sell in this category. Examples of Permitted Listings
Contact lenses, including cosmetic lenses without prescription.
Pregnancy tests and ovulations tests/strips
Blood pressure cuffs
Any claims related to the safety and efficacy of medical devices, intended use, conditions of use, directions and warnings against unsafe use, must be made in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and applicable law. Amazon reserves the right to make judgments in its sole discretion about whether a claim is or is not unsubstantiated, incorrect, misleading and/or contrary to law.
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Used medical devices
- Products that require a prescription, or a medical professional's supervision or direction for their use.
- Silicone implants
- Devices which claim to predict the gender of unborn babies
- Orthopaedic nails and plates
- Intra-aortic balloon pumps
- Electronic acupuncture
- Eye electromagnets
- Surgical equipment devices including; dental hand pieces, drills and dermatomes
- Blood warmers
- Surgical Lasers
- Ultrasound devices for diagnostic purposes
- X-Ray sources
- Phototherapy Devices
- Magnetic resonance equipment
- Pulp testers
- Apnea monitors
- Feeding pumps
- Jet injectors for vaccination
- Infusion pumps
- Anesthesia machines
- Dialysis equipment
- Blood pumps
- Syringes with needles
- Contraceptive IUDs
- Clinical IVDs
- STI and STD self-diagnosis test
- Hearing Aids
- Prescription eyewear
- Bone Saws
- Tracheal tubes
- Vaginal pessaries
- Surgical retractors
- Drill bits
- Surgical pumps
- X-Ray film
- Dental burs
- Blood bags used for collection, storage and transfusion
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items or content can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).