All electronic items must be lawful for sale, comply with the relevant legislation and where applicable, be CE marked. The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: All listings and products must comply with all laws and regulations.
- Anti-virus software
- Security cameras
- Navigation systems
- Devices that contain GPS tracker
- Bluetooth devices
- Alarm systems
- Baby monitors
- Smart Watches
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Products intended to affect or manipulate traffic signals
- Radar detectors
- Phone unlocking devices
- Equipment for spying, secretly recording, covert listening, hidden audio or video monitoring.
- Certain streaming media players, voice assistant devices, and related accessories
- Any electrical equipment that does not support 220V electrical supply
- Products capable of blocking, jamming or interfering with licensed or authorized radio communications, such as phones, GPS, radar etc.
- Odometer modification devices to tamper with the recorded mileage on a motor vehicle
- Products that descramble, or gain access to, cable or satellite television services without permission
- Portable lasers such as laser pointers, laser flares, laser pens, pet laser pointer toy, 303 laser products and laser projectors, and products that incorporate lasers (such as laser light show projectors, children’s toys that incorporate lasers and industrial lasers) (see: Restricted Products - Lasers)
- Video game emulators and game enhancers (except for silver discs)
- Smart card programmers and unloopers
- AdBlue CAN-Emulators
- Modification chips for game consoles (for example, R3, R4, R5, R6, M3, N5 for Nintendo; Pandora for PSP)
- Kindle batteries
- Credit card reader terminals and portable magnetic stripe card-readers
- Mobile phones sold with services contracts
- Watches with cameras
- Drones with a drop latch
- Drones with lasers
- Drones that weigh over 25 kg
- Massage wands
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Streaming Media Players
Products offered for sale on Amazon should not promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Any streaming media player or other device that violates this policy is prohibited from sale on Amazon.
It is your responsibility to source and sell products that do not promote, promise the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. If you sell these products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your selling privileges and destroy inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement. In addition, if we determine that your account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.
Related Amazon Pages
Additional Useful Information